Ref NoPE-MCR[SJ]
TitleMELCOMBE REGIS ST JOHN PARISH.
DescriptionRegisters (1856-2005), Services (1870-1977), Incumbent (1914-1970), Churchwardens (1874-1971), Parochial Church Council (1920-1964), Parish Magazines (1905-1967), Schools (1965), Vestry (1855-1922), Auxiliary Organisations (1890-1933), Miscellaneous (1900-1954)
Date1855-1993
LevelFonds
AdminHistoryThe district chapelry, later the parish church, of St John's was formed in 1856 from out of parts of the parishes of Melcombe Regis St Mary's and Radipole.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019