Ref NoNM-5/S/21
TitleMARNHULL UNITED METHODIST.
LevelSub-Sub-Fonds
AdminHistoryThe first Wesleyan Chapel was built in 1829 next to The Retreat Public House in New Street. It was rebuilt in 1904. In 1937 they united with the Primitive Methodists and the church was then hired to Dorset County Council. It was sold in 1970 to V Shaw for £900. The Bourne Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1899 at Pillwell. This church was used following the amalgamation with the Wesleyan Methodists.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020