Ref NoDC-BTB/S/79
TitleBurgage, curtilage and garden ( no.6) on north side of East Street, adjoining Maries house, 1697, 1784-1851; except barn and stable in Stake Lane, 1793, and except Old Presbyterian Meeting House, 1794: western part of site with dwelling house and offices enclosed and built by Warburton, with yard of Independent Chapel on north and Meccanics' Institute on west, 1841, 1851. Stable etc on west side of Stake Lane, 1794--1831; schoolhouse on west side of Barrack Street, Hounsell, Gundry, Downe, Colfox, Fowler, Tucker, Warburton, Bools, Saltren, Trustees of Independent Meeting House).
Date1697-1851
Extent12 docs
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019