Ref NoDC-BTB/S/76
TitleEast Street and Church Lane. Burgage and curtilage on north side of East Street on west side of highway to Bradpole, 1667-97; two dwelling houses with curtilages bounded by Barrack Street on east, on north side of East Street, 1850 (no.7);barn and plot of land (no.7a) on west side of Church Lane, 1574-1841, in 1804 described as on west side of Church Lane or Irish Lane [ King Street] and thrown into court of messauge on south side of East Street, in 1841 as piece of ground with cottage on west side of Irish Lane, Church Lane or King of Prussia Lane ( Corporation, Ghosse, Fulbrooke, Abbingdon alias Knight, Keat, Maries, Hewlett, Hastings, Way, Gollop, Warburton).
Date1574-1850
Extent11 docs
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019