Ref NoDC-BTB/S/24
TitleBurgage with court, backside and garden ( no.2 ) 1656-1783; burgage on east side of George Inn (no.1) 1686-97; site and remains of two decayed burgages on east of George Inn, with condition that houses to be built as houses are much needed there because of increase of inhabitants, 1792 ( Corporation, Bishopp, Bull. Taylor, Ellis, Downe).
Date1656-1792
Extent11 docs
LevelItem
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019